Bigfoot Action Tower™
Bigfoot Action Tower™ is one of Branson’s newest and most thrilling adventures, standing at over 200’ and boasting two individual adrenaline-pumping rides. This tower sets a whole new precedent for Branson attractions, with two rides that are the only of their kind that are open to the public.
The Gravity Bomb™ is a 200’ freefall that employs a cutting-edge magnetic braking system to bring the riders to an ultra-smooth stop, though not before proving a true free fall and taking their breath away. The brake system employed is truly state of the art, being the only one in the world of its kind, letting riders experience a freefall that is reminiscent of sky-diving until the magnets bring the ride to a smooth stop back at the ground. The ascent to the top is a rather gradual one, allowing for some great views of the Branson hills from the highest point in the city. This is one heart-stopping adventure that is an absolute must-try when in the area.
The Super Sling™ is a two-person saddle-ride that has riders seated back to back and launches people into the air flipping end over end as the make a gradual descent. This makes the ride more exciting, and atypical from most of the other slingshot styled rides.
- Passengers must be at least 107 cm (42″) tall and fit securely in the restraint systems.
- Passengers between 42″ and 47″ must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers with physical disabilities must be able to be secure in the restraints.
- All legs must be present to the knee at a minimum.
- Prosthetics are not allowed on the ride.
Passengers with the following medical conditions will not be allowed to ride the Bigfoot Action Tower™ rides.
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck or back problems.
- Persons with heart conditions.
- Persons with high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided.
- Persons with any other condition that they may be aware of that may result in injury or complication.
- Passengers shall comply with all warnings and instructions provided by Bigfoot On The Strip staff
- Passengers shall refrain from behaving in any manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or others, including and not limited to the following:
- Interfering with safe operation of the ride.
- Disengaging any safety devices provided.
- Disconnecting or disabling any safety or restraint device.
- Throwing, dropping, or expelling any object from the ride during operation.
- Attempting to board the ride when they or their parent/guardian have reasonable doubts concerning their safety or ability to use the ride.
- Being under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance that effects his/her ability to safely use the ride.
How high is the tower?
-The Bigfoot Action Tower™ is 200 feet tall and is the tallest attraction in Branson, MO.
What age do you have to be to ride it?
-We do not have an age requirement, however guests must be 42″ tall to ride the Big Drop and Saddle Swing
How long does the ride last?
From the time you are strapped in to return is approximately 1 minute