Bigfoot Gravity Bomb™ in Branson
You can find our Gravity Bomb™ on our Bigfoot Action Tower™! Our Action Tower is one of Branson’s newest and most thrilling adventures, standing at over 200’ tall and boasting two individual adrenaline-pumping rides!
The Gravity Bomb™ is a 200’ free-fall ride that seats up to eight riders and is the only drop ride in the world that allows riders to experience a true free-fall! The trip to the top is a gradual, one allowing for great views of Branson – so make sure to keep your eyes open! Once the bomb is released, the heart-pounding descent is a full out free-fall! The state- of-the-art magnetic braking system brings the riders to an ultra-smooth stop. This is one heart-pounding adventure that is an absolute must when in the area! You’ll want to go again and again – and don’t worry, Bigfoot will let ya!
Another cool and unique feature about Bigfoot’s Gravity Bomb™ is there aren’t lap bars holding guests in! You sit on the bomb, and get secured by seat belts over your lap – yup that’s it! This free-fall ride is for the daring, thrill-seeking enthusiasts!
Along with great views of Branson, you’ll also be able to view our Bigfoot Mini Golfers along our 18 holes as well as those running through our Yeti Fun Zone and even some monkey jumpers!
Some guests ask us how fast the bomb free-falls back down to the ground and that all depends on how many riders are on the bomb at the time. The more riders, the faster the drop! So gather all your friends and drop through Branson!
- $12 per ride
- $24 per person
- Unlimited Gravity Bomb™ & Super Sling™ rides all day
- $39 per person
We do offer Early Bird Pricing Sunday through Thursday, click here to view our specials!
Q: How high is the tower?
A: The Bigfoot Action Tower™ is 200 feet tall and is the tallest attraction in Branson, MO.
Q: What age do you have to be to ride the Gravity Bomb?
A: We do not have an age requirement, however riders between 42″ – 46″ must be accompanied by an adult to ride the Gravity Bomb. Riders over 46″ can ride the Gravity Bomb on their own.
Q: How fast does the Gravity Bomb drop?
A: Since our Gravity Bomb is a true free-fall experience, it depends on gravity and the number of riders per ride. The more passengers, the faster the drop!
Q: How many lights are on the tower itself?
A: We have 35,000 LED lights on our action tower!
Q: When are your free light shows?
A: We have light shows nightly every hour on the half hour from 7:30PM to 10:30PM!
Gravity Bomb Rider Requirements:
- Riders must be at least 46″ tall to ride by themselves.
- Riders between 42″ and 46″ must be accompanied by an adult.
- Riders may not weigh more than 300 lbs.
- Loose items such as footwear, hats, sunglasses, cell phones, etc must be removed for the duration of the ride. Riders are responsible for any damage caused by falling items.
- Riders must have two legs to at least just below the knee.
- Pregnant women and anyone with heart, neck, or back conditions, or epilepsy, are advised not to ride.
- Riders must follow instructions provided by the Ride Operator. Failure to due so or engaging in any unsafe or disruptive behavior may result in expulsion from the ride and/or park, without refund.
- Riders may not throw items, spit, etc from the ride. Anyone doing so will be expelled from park without refund.
- Riders under the influence of drugs or alcohol should not ride.